October 30, 2023
KetoFLEX 12/3 Kitchen: Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe
Pick a wild crabapple on your autumn walk and use a few slices to make this surprisingly creamy vinaigrette. It imbues a hint of sweetness and tartness with fall spices, making it an excellent choice for sweet and savory salads.
Yield: 18 (One Tablespoon) Servings
Tips: You’ll need a stick (immersion) or a regular blender.
● 3/4 cup of high polyphenol extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
● 1/4 cup of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar(such as Bragg)
● 2 tbsp of minced tart apple, such as a wild crabapple, Gala, or Granny Smith
● Pinch of Ceylon cinnamon
● Pinch of ground nutmeg
● Pinch of pure monk fruit, such as Pure Monk
1) If using a stick blender, add all ingredients in a tall cylindrical container and blend for one minute until smooth and creamy. If using a blender, add all ingredients and pulse at a high speed for 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
2) Add more spice or sweetener as needed.