REVERSAL & BRAIN OPTIMIZATION
The Only Clinically Proven Program to Reverse Cognitive Decline in Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease.
ReCODE is the only clinically proven program to reverse cognitive decline in early-stage Alzheimer’s disease. The ReCODE Program™ is intended for individuals who are currently experiencing symptoms of cognitive decline and are ready to engage in an intensive program to restore and enhance cognitive function while promoting overall health. It was designed for anyone experiencing subjective cognitive impairment (SCI), mild cognitive impairment (MCI), and those with early-stage Alzheimer’s Disease. The program is most effective when used in the early stages, but we have examples of reversal in the mid to late stages.
The ReCODE Report®
The ReCODE Program relies upon the ReCODE Report — a highly individualized evaluation of your cognitive health analyzed by a software program created by Dr. Dale Bredesen and his team at Apollo Health. The report includes information on which of the six subtypes are contributing to your symptoms of cognitive decline and provides detailed, personalized instructions to specially address whatever is driving our symptoms, including nutritional, lifestyle, hormone, and supplement recommendations. The report will be generated following the completion of labs (not included and only available to those in the U.S.), medical questionnaires, and cognitive testing. Download a sample ReCODE Report here.
The Science Behind the ReCODE Program
Internationally recognized expert on the mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases, Dr. Dale Bredesen, has over 30 years of research on the causes of Alzheimer’s disease, shedding light on the variety of “insults” resulting from modern society that lead to neurodegeneration and interfere with the preservation of brain health. These insults, such as inflammation, insulin resistance, lack of trophic support, resistance to specific pathogens in our environment, and multiple other factors contribute to cognitive decline.
Inspired by Dr. Bredesen’s groundbreaking program that has demonstrated the reversal of cognitive decline, the ReCODE Program provides you with the tools you need to defend yourself against these insults and optimize brain health for enhanced cognition. Learn more about the science behind the ReCODE Program.
ReCODE’s Program Features:
- A ReCODE Report will be generated following labs (not included & only available to U.S. residents) and completion of an online medical questionnaire and cognitive assessments. Download a sample report here.
- Your ReCODE Report will specifically identify what is driving your current symptoms leading to an identification of your specific Alzheimer’s subtypes and provide personalized instructions including comprehensive supplement recommendations designed to halt the progression and reverse symptoms of cognitive decline while optimizing overall health.
- The Practitioner and Coach Locator Tool is available to build the team you need to help ensure your success. Because the reversal of cognitive decline can be complex, we require you to work with a ReCODE Trained Primary Practitioner. We highly encourage you to consider working with a health coach and other supportive practitioners as needed. Your account will be seamlessly integrated with all members of your team allowing for easy access, communication, and support.
- Complimentary BrainHQ account for brain stimulation workouts.
- Access to advanced cognitive assessments including SLUMS or MoCA, AQ-21 (bi-annually), and CNS Vital Signs (monthly) to track your progress.
- Q & A opportunities with Dr. Bredesen through monthly Town Hall meetings, which will be videotaped and conveniently available to view at your convenience.
- A library of written and video guides for reversal of cognitive decline, with detailed lifestyle and nutritional information including simple and delicious KetoFLEX 12/3 recipes.
- Access to an online community for support and education.
- The ReCODE Mobile App helps simplify the protocol and ensure compliance.
There are two annual membership plans for the ReCODE Program that are billed monthly or annually at a discounted rate. This program requires a one-year commitment and supports ongoing treatments, which may take approximately three months to a year to show initial reversal or improvement. Please note that you may need additional tests recommended and arranged by your physician, which could lead to additional costs.
|With Labs (Mobile Draw)* ≠||With Labs (Quest) ≠|
|ReCODE Annual Membership (Billed Monthly)||$75 Monthly||Unavailable at this time||$75 Monthly + One-time Payment of $780|
|ReCODE Discounted Annual Membership (Billed Annually)||$810||Unavailable at this time||$1590|
*In an effort to safeguard the health and welfare of our participants and lab partners as a result of COVID-19, we have suspended all mobile blood draws until further notice.
≠The glutathione test is temporarily unavailable, so this will be omitted from the walk-in lab draws made by Quest at this time. Because of this, we are offering a $75 discount on the price of the labs.
All participants can still complete their blood draws at a local Quest testing facility and will be charged at a discounted rate. You will be contacted through our message inbox when we are ready to schedule your draw appointment.
In an effort to bring you the lowest possible pricing on the ReCODE blood panel, we have extended our lab discounts to you — Apollo Health does not make a profit from the labs. The ReCODE Test Panel List can be found here. Please note that labs are only available to U.S. residents.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com, or call us at (800) 450-0805, Monday through Friday, From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Learn Your Cq Score
The first step to improving your cognition begins with quantifying your current status. Take our free cognitive quotient “Cq” assessment, a test devised by Dale Bredesen MD, created specifically to detect early signs of neurological degeneration. Check your Cq score today.
How do I get started with ReCODE?
1. Select ReCODE ProgramEnroll Now
2. Order and Receive Lab Instructions
We will notify you when a lab test center is located. Once you hear back from us, schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
3. Complete the Medical Questionnaire and Cognitive Assessments
Either before or after having your labs drawn, please complete the medical questionnaire and cognitive assessments. We will contact you when your blood and genome results have been processed.
4. Generate Report
Once your labs have been processed and your medical questionnaire and cognitive assessments are completed, you will be able to generate your personalized report. Don’t panic if any of your test results are missing; you can enter missing data later, then update your report.
5. Locate a ReCODE Trained Primary Practitioner
Our Practitioner and Coach Locator Tool can help you find a ReCODE Trained Primary Practitioner that specializes in addressing your specific needs. We also encourage you to consider working with a health coach, nutritionist, and other support practitioners as needed. After your report generates, you will receive a printable PDF. We recommend sharing that with your primary care physician before beginning the program.
6. Review Report with Your Practitioner
Your Bredesen-trained physician will help you interpret your results and create an action plan to specifically address the drivers of your cognitive decline to optimize your brain health. Your account will be seamlessly integrated with all members of your team allowing for easy access, communication, and support.
7. Start the Bredesen Protocol
Welcome to the community! We warmly invite you to begin your journey by learning about all the benefits and that accompany your subscription with Welcome to Your Brain Health Journey. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 450-0805, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
With both ReCODE and PreCODE, you’ll identify the current or emerging sources of your cognitive decline to identify your Alzheimer’s subtype(s) and be empowered to prevent or reverse symptoms.
ReCODE is the first to report the reversal of cognitive decline in patients with early Alzheimer’s disease by analyzing genetics, metabolic health, inflammatory markers, trophic support and more thorough extensive laboratory testing to generate a personalized ReCODE Report.
The ReCODE Protocol is based on the breakthrough findings of Dr. Dale Bredesen, a world-renowned leader in Alzheimer’s disease research and a New York Times Best-Selling author.
Where to Begin
Getting your ReCODE Report is the first step to applying the Bredesen Protocol treatments. Review your results with a certified practitioner and begin your journey to health.
Dale Bredesen, MD
Dr. Bredesen’s career has been guided by a simple idea: that Alzheimer’s and cognitive decline as we know it is not just preventable, but reversible. Thanks to a dedicated pursuit of finding the science that that makes this a reality, his idea has placed Dr. Bredesen at the vanguard of neurological research, and led to the discoveries that today underlie the ReCODE and PreCODE Reports.
The End of Alzheimer’s Program
The End of Alzheimer’s, Dr. Dale Bredesen laid out the science behind his revolutionary new program that is the first to both prevent and reverse symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. Now in The End of Alzheimer’s Program, he lays out the detailed program he uses with his own patients. Accessible and detailed, it can be tailored to anyone’s needs and enhance cognitive ability at any age.