July 6, 2020
Dr. Dale Bredesen on Neurohacker Collective Insights Podcast
On this Neurohacker Collective Insights podcast, Dr. Dale Bredesen discusses his latest research on cognitive decline, how to prevent dementia, and slow aging with host Heather Sandison, ND. Key topics discussed in this interview include:
• How millions of variables can contribute to cognitive decline.
• The crucial role of health coaches to support patients.
• The truth about amyloid plaque.
• Oxygenation while you sleep and oral hygiene.
• Bringing tech and medicine together.
• Lifestyle factors: Adopting a plant-rich, mildly ketogenic diet with some fasting periods.
• Getting a Cognoscopy to know your risk level.
Listen to the podcast here.