Why choose Apollo Health? We support physicians and participants with dynamic evolving solutions for cognitive decline and empower practitioners to mitigate their participants’ risk for cognitive decline before it even starts.
Want to join the first-ever community dedicated to the prevention and reversal of cognitive decline as a qualified ReCODE Report Practitioner? Then send us an email with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apollo Health is currently revamping our entire training program and we will reach out to you before it begins.
Have you completed the past training course offered by the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), Reversing Cognitive Decline Advanced Clinical Training? Then you may set up your Apollo Health practitioner account here.
What can I expect from my Apollo Health training program?
- Review of The Bredesen Protocol with ReCODE, a comprehensive and customizable protocol for the reversal of the cognitive decline in individuals with early Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), subjective cognitive impairment (SCI), or those at risk for cognitive decline. (Bredesen, Aging, 2014; Bredesen, Aging, 2015; Bredesen, Aging, 2016)
- Training with ReCODE Report software that evaluates large sets of genomic, biochemical, functional, and radiological data. It examines the data, categorizing each participant with respect to the major types of Alzheimer’s disease and other conditions. The ReCODE report algorithm determines which subtype of Alzheimer’s disease the participant has, or falls on the spectrum of cognitive decline. (Bredesen, Aging, 2015)
- Optimal tests for evaluation, treatment, and follow-up tracking for patients, no matter where they fall on the cognitive decline spectrum
- Lists of tests that can identify genetic, biometric, hormonal, and lifestyle factors contributing to cognitive decline
- Supplemental information for coaches, patients, nutritionists, physical therapists, and other team members
Somebody develops Alzheimer’s disease every 65 seconds in the United States